We know how you feel – it’s not a vacation without the whole family. If you are searching for pet friendly hotels in Edenton, NC, then look no further than Inner Banks Inn.
We welcome canine companions in our two suites in The Tillie Bond Cottage, which features a fenced backyard. We even have pet-friendly dining tables on the patio at The Table at Inner Banks during warm weather dining months. Edenton is the perfect vacation destination for you and your pet with numerous parks, hiking trails, and a vibrant downtown to explore.
Pet Friendly Policies
To ensure that all guests have an enjoyable stay, we require that all Pet Parents sign the following Inner Banks Inn Pet Policy at check in:
- Your pet must be leashed at all times when not in the room. Edenton has a strictly enforced leash law.
- If left unattended in the room your pet must be crated. Shutting your animal in a bathroom is not considered “crated.”
- Poop scooping is required! Bags and disposal cans are provided for you.
- Pets must be clean and treated for fleas and ticks.
- Please bring your pet’s bedding when possible. Pet sheets will be provided to you if needed.
- Pet are not permitted in the restaurant and common areas
- You may bring your pet with you to the patio for meals, weather permitting.
- Housekeeping will not service the room if your pet is unattended and not crated in the room. Please call the Innkeeper to make arrangements for service.
- If you are traveling with a service dog,a please notify our staff prior to arrival. You will be required to provide us with the certification of service.
- As the pet owner you will be responsible for the behavior and control of your pet at all times.
- If your pet is excessively loud and disturbing other guests, you will be asked to leave.
- You will be responsible in full for any and all damages as assessed by the staff at Inner Banks Inn.
Exceptional North Carolina romantic getaways await.