Photo Credit: Jeff Knox Photography
Keeping Guests & Staff Safe & Healthy
We are delighted you are considering a trip to Edenton, NC. Our rural location and on going social distancing practices have paid off, and we are keeping our guests and staff healthy with best practices during your stay.
With one of the lowest impacted areas for COVID-19 in North Carolina, we are excited to welcome you to “the South’s prettiest small town.” – Forbes. We are pleased to be using FDA approved nebulizers to naturally sanitize guest and dining areas. With expanded outdoor amenities on the property, our guests are loving Fireside, outdoor dining and our beautiful porch updates. The Pack House exterior and grounds have just completed a beautiful restoration. Most importantly, we have taken this time to deep clean everything and rethink your guest experience during this “new normal”.
Our service to you has always been a big deal to us and even though it may look a little different for a while, we want to ensure you have the confidence that Inner Banks Inn is your safe sanctuary. In keeping with this, we are open and providing full services in compliance with our Governor’s Executive Order. We are currently in Phase 2 and includes the following:
- We are happy to provide “guest solo check-in” or “traditional check-in” with social distancing, whichever you prefer. Most rooms and suites are open to guests.
- Enhanced sanitation practices have been implemented ensuring rooms, suites and common spaces are clean and safe. We will be using FDA approved room nebulizers.
- Our gourmet breakfast is available in the dining room or delivered to your room. Individual tables are spaced apart in the restaurant to ensure social distancing at 50% seating capacity. Seating has been added inside guest rooms to comfortably accomodate breakfast.
- Our porches, patio and grounds offer beautiful settings to dine and relax. We are hosting dinner service at The Table, and lunch baskets and dinner are available for carry out with reservation. Our stellar collection of beer, wine and cocktails are available.
- We have new bikes for you to use to explore Edenton.
- Shops in Downtown Edenton are open, and touring the many historical and sound-side offerings are perfect this time of year.
- Our sister property, Links at Mulberry Hill, is open for you to enjoy. As our guest, you enjoy club privileges at Soundside, our saltwater pool (in season) on the Albemarle Sound and use of our 18 hole golf course.
- We will maintain flexibility with rescheduling in light of the continuing and evolving travel advisories.
We Are Open: Enjoy Stellar Lodging, Spa & Dining (updated August 10, 2020)
Lodging and Spa services are available. Dining is available by reservation and we are maintaining a 50% capacity. We also encourage you to follow us on social media for real-time updates.
We have missed you and are appreciative for the overwhelming support. We look forward to welcoming you back to Inner Banks Inn. Make your reservations today!
Stay safe and healthy,
Susan, Miles, Amy & Staff